People for Prairies Sponsorships
Saturday, Oct. 1, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
River Walk Hall, Flower Mound, TX
How can nature and urban development coexist?
This fall you can have a prominent place at a unique and potentially groundbreaking event.
“People for Prairies,” hosted by The Native Prairies Association of Texas (NPAT), will start a broader conversation between experts from the natural resources, property development, urban planning, working lands, and corporate sectors about how open spaces and prairies can coexist with North Texas urban development.
The evening will also raise important funds for NPAT’s North Texas outreach, stewardship, and education programs.
Attendees will include our current NPAT supporters and representatives from the featured sectors: landscape architects, property development professionals, local rural landowners, urban planners, and other city officials. Our NPAT supporters are active outdoors and care about protecting nature to benefit people and wildlife. They value the heritage of Texas and resilient, sustainable communities.
Select one of the sponsorship options below to join us for great food, drink, and music while protecting our prairie heritage and being part of this important conversation.
You may even be at the start of something bigger . . .!
- $10,000 MONARCH (1 available): A dinner table of eight; featured recognition in the program and on all statewide and North Texas chapter communications, event signage and special recognition, speaking time, a display table, and an NPAT Lifetime membership. Options customizable.
- $5,000 BIG BLUESTEM (2 available): A dinner table of eight, recognition in the program and on all statewide and North Texas chapter communications, event signage and special recognition, and an NPAT Patron membership. Options customizable.
- $2,500 BLAZING STAR (4 available): Six dinner tickets, recognition in the program and on all statewide and North Texas chapter communications, signage at the event, and a one-year NPAT Benefactor membership.
- $1,500 EASTERN MEADOWLARK: Four dinner tickets, recognition on all statewide and North Texas chapter communication channels, and a one-year NPAT Hero membership.
- $500 TEXAS CONEFLOWER: Two dinner tickets, recognition on all statewide and North Texas chapter communication channels, and a one-year NPAT Family membership.
Download the Sponsorship Packet.
Sponsor People for Prairies
For sponsorships over $500, we encourage a check payment to minimize credit card fees. We will happily issue an invoice if necessary. If you choose this payment method, please click “Become a Sponsor,” select “check” on the next page, and follow the guidance provided. Thank you!
To explore additional ways you can invest in the balance of nature and urban development while building our North Texas programs, contact Jeff Sargent at [email protected] or 503.522.4001. You can also make a donation on our campaign page. Please direct your gift to North Texas Programs.
Our gratitude to our event sponsors and major supporters!
Suzanne and Steve Tuttle
Photo Credits: Page banner and White Rock Lake by Sean Fitzgerald Photography; River Walk Hall – www.riverwalkflowermound.com;
Meadowlark by Larry Selman.