BioBlitz iNaturalist survey of the old Camp Leroy Shuman

REGISTER Camp Leroy Shuman, a campground for boys and girls, opened in 1920 and was closed in 2009. The property is owned by the City of Fort Worth and is accessible through permission. It is one of the first scout camps in Fort Worth. Today, the flagpole and the remains Read more…