Be A Prairie Hero
You can help preserve and bring back one of the rarest ecosystems on earth. Your tax-deductible gift will support NPAT’S mission to conserve, restore, and educate Texans about native prairies. Thanks to you, we are protecting over 5,000 acres of Texas prairie and counting!
Save Texas Prairie
Yes, I want to save more Texas prairie!
Your tax-deductible gift will support NPAT’S mission to conserve, restore, and educate Texans about native prairies. Thanks to you, we are protecting over 5,000 acres of Texas prairie and counting!
When you join the Native Prairies Association of Texas, you help us achieve our mission to conserve, restore and teach the value of Texas prairies. Thank you! We have three membership plans so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
Members receive a subscription to NPAT’s print newsletter, invitations to prairie field trips, workshops, and other events, as well as a share in prairie conservation. And at a membership level of $100 or more, you will receive a stunning 58-page Nature Journal!
Become a Member
Whether you choose a monthly sustaining, annual, or lifetime membership, your support really makes a difference!
There are many ways you can save Texas prairie with NPAT:
- Become a Member
- Donate online or by mail
- We now accept cryptocurrency donations.
- Ask your employer about matching charitable gifts, and designate to NPAT
- Make a contribution in honor or memory of a special person
- Join The Big Bluestem Circle, our new Leadership Giving program
- Issue a contribution from your Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA
- Give a legacy gift to NPAT as a bequest in your will. Contact Jeff Sargent @ NPAT to discuss.
- FreeWill.com has tools to help navigate planned giving or see your financial advisor.