Monthly 4th Saturday Volunteers’ Workday, 9am – NOON NPAT-The Houston Chapter’s Volunteers’ Workday at Deer Park Prairie The Prairie will be…Read more of this >>
NPAT - Local Chapter Organizational Meeting Click here to RSVP…Read more of this >>
Support Texas Prairies by joining or donating to the Native Prairies Association of Texas!
NPAT is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Your membership and contributions and donations are fully tax-deductible to the amount allowed by law. NPAT acknowledges your tax-deductible contributions in writing.
JOIN NPAT - DONATE TO NPAT—ONLINE OR BY MAIL:
1. JOIN, RENEW or DONATE to NPAT ONLINE.
2. DONATE A VEHICLE to NPAT.
3. MAIL YOUR DONATION, if you prefer, please send your payment to:
Native Prairies Association of Texas
415 North Guadalupe Street PMB 385
San Marcos, TX 78666
Please include this following information as well:
• Postal Code
• Phone Number
• and please tell us why you are interested in Prairies.
NPAT appreciates the support of each and every donor, for every contribution, no matter the denomination. Thank you!
• Student/Senior Membership: 1 year for $35 - Buy Now
• Individual Membership: 1 year for $50 - Buy Now
• Family Membership: 1 year for $75 - Buy Now
• Benefactor Membership: 1 year for $250 - Buy Now
• Patron Membership: 1 year for $500 - Buy Now
• Life Membership: Lifetime for $1,000 - Buy Now
• Family Life Membership: Family Lifetime for $1,500 - Buy Now
• Adopt-an-Acre: $5,000 - Buy Now
DONATIONS: GENERAL FUND, ‘TRIBUTE’; ‘SPECIAL DESIGNATION’:
• “DONATE TO THE GENERAL FUND”: Your donations will help us protect and conserve a rare habitat that once stretched over 20 million miles.
• “TRIBUTE”: Donate a TRIBUTE GIFT by specifying your NPAT donation ‘In Honor of’ someone, a meaningful occasion, or ‘In Memory of’ someone.
• “SPECIAL DESIGNATION”: ANY FINANCIAL DONATION CAN BE TAGGED FOR A SPECIFIC USE:Identify/Designate how your tax deductible contributions are to be used; i.e., used toward specific efforts in restoration, conservation and education, or a local chapter of NPAT, or some use that holds value to you or another individual.)
Amazon shoppers can designate NPAT as the Charity of your Choice to receive proceeds from your Amazon.com purchase. Amazon distributes these funds on a quarterly basis:
• Sign in to smile.amazon.com.
• Select the link in this statement: “To change your charitable organization: Sign in to simle.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.”
• You will be led to “Select a Charity”; click in the empty box labeled: “Or pick your own charitable organization”.
• Type in Native Prairies Association of Texas and click on SEARCH.
• CLICK IN THE BOX next to “Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support Native Prairies Association of Texas.”
• CLICK on Start Shopping
Donate your vehicle via CAREASY who completes all steps from your online registration, to vehicle pick up, and delivery of your tax receipt.
• CARS, Charitable Adult Rides & Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in San Diego, CA. CARS provides nationwide services to 2,500+ nonprofit organizations; NPAT is happy to be one of them! CARS developed their vehicle donation process for nonprofit organizations. Their mission is to support nonprofit organizations with the vision of expanding their fundraising efforts so that they can continue to provide additional revenue to these amazing nonprofit organizations. They provide exceptional customer service, maximize each donation, and create and distribute extensive marketing content to their partners to help promote their programs.
• HOW TO Donate Your Vehicle and Donate Proceeds to NPAT: Open NPAT’s page and see NPAT’s name and mission statement. Follow CARS’ process to donate your vehicle for NPAT’s benefit. CARS provides written notifications, tax statement, and disburses funds and notifies NPAT of the transaction from the donation.
• If you wish to speak with someone directly, please call CARS at: 1-855-500-7433.