REGISTER ONLINE TODAY LIMITED AVAILABILITY Blackland NPAT Chapter’s 2nd Annual Texas Prairies Tour! RISE & SHINE - Saturday - 7am to…Read more of this >>
Native Plant Sales throughout Texas will continue thru Sunday, May 7 NOW is the time to plant native plants in your yard or garden or…Read more of this >>
HNPAT’s Monthly Meeting (*location) Wednesday, From 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. The Secret Life of Prairies HNPAT welcomes Dr. Morgan Russell, Texas A&M Assistant Professor…Read more of this >>
JoAnn Collins is coordinating our representation:
• To SIGN UP for a time slot please select: JoAnn Collins.
• If you know of others who might like to take advantage of this opportunity, please share!
NPAT extends this request to: Cen-Tex NPAT, San Antonio NPAT, Houston NPAT, and Balcones NPAT Chapter Leaders, Please join fellow chapter leaders representing NPAT in our booth.
Proudly Reresent NPAT at EarthDay Texas!
• Some of our Fort Worth NPAT and Blackland (Dallas) NPAT chapter leaders have signed up. With enough volunteers, there will be plenty of time to experience EARTH DAY TX: visit other booths, do lots of networking, watch environmental movies and listen to very interesting talks! There are also several quality prairies to see if you decide to come help out!
• As chapter leaders and members we will benefit from sharing our experiences as well as learning more about other chapters.
• It’s a prime opportunity to “extol the benefits of joining the oldest country club around”, our “Prairie Country Club”, and represent NPAT to an enormous crowd of like-minded individuals.
• It would be fun to go out Friday or Saturday night to network with each other as well.
Everything “Earth Day Texas” is on: earthdaytx.org:
• exciting opportunities, events, exhibits, instructions, networking and more.
• information on lodging; there is an official hotel, which may have rooms.
• this event is free, however parking is $10 (Dallas has several mass transit modes!)
We hope you will join fellow NPAT Chapter representatives at NPAT’s booth for EARTH DAY TEXAS, an inspiring event attended by more than 150,000+ individuals!