Sponsored by Blackland Native Prairies Association of Texas (Dallas) Date: June 4th, Saturday - 2016-04-29 Transportation: Charter Bus…Read more of this >>
CLICK HERE TO VISIT PRAIRIEPARTNER.ORG FOR…Read more of this >>
For current events & blogs of the Houston Chapter (HNPAT), see http://prairiepartner.org/group/hnpat.
Date: June 4th, Saturday - 2016-04-29
Transportation: Charter Bus
Cost: $65 per member, $75 per non-member, lunch and dinner included
Departure Location: White Rock Lake Bath House, 521 E Lawther Dr, Dallas, TX 75218
• Depart: White Rock Lake Bath House Parking Lot – 7:00 AM
• Clymer Meadow - The Nature Conservancy (Celeste) 8:15 AM – Depart 9:45 AM
• Tridens Prairie & Historical Marker 10:45 AM –Depart 11:15 AM
• Gambill Goose Refuge & City Park (Paris) – 11:30 AM – Lunch – 1:00 PM (Lunch)
• Mary Talbot Prairie (New Boston): 2:30 PM Arrive – 4:00 PM Depart
• Daphne Prairie (Mt. Vernon) 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Dinner)
Come visit the most extraordinary and rare Prairies in Texas. These Blackland Long Spike Tridens and Silveus Dropseed Prairies are at their most beautiful in early June – don’t miss this opportunity to travel via charter bus led by plant, bird and butterfly experts. The day will end with dinner on the prairie.
We will depart from the Bath House Cultural Center at White Rock Lake in Dallas, Texas. Parking is available at the Cultural Center.
Page 1 of 1 pages